Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Addict to Angel

Addict to Angel

      I having been struggling with sexual addictions for a great portion of my life and have only recently began to take actions to recovery. This is a tough road to travel, but it is my road. I have created my path and made the decisions to get me where I am today. I have lied, cheated, deceived, abused, blamed, hurt, and even devastated with m choices. I have physically altered my mind and my body with my choices. I have hidden and covered in the sewers of lust with the very chains of Satan. I have placed enmity between me and my God. I have done what any sane, healthy, or reasonable person would consider only the most vile of things yet I AM AN ANGEL! I have not been nor do I feel that I am close to where I am going to be, however, I am aspiring to be a force for good in helping others overcome their addicts. In order to do this I am recovering myself. I am seeking help from others who are in recovery(some more and some less than me, it doesn't really matter for me I just need to reach out). Yes I am still an addict but the scales have been unbalanced for too long(I've been 99% addict and 1% angel). I am working on balancing out the scales and even presings them over the edge though so that I can reach my goal of becoming 99% angel and 1% addict.
      This is my blog and my journey of TRANSFORMING FROM AN ADDICT TO AN ANGEL!
(http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2008/10/the-ministry-of-angels?lang=eng) read the 8th paragraph down(not including scripture that was quoted).

ps. I'm new to this blogging things I haven't figured out yet how to do the fancy things like set it up so that when you click on a word it takes you to link. But I'll get it eventually :) any help is appreciated though to.

1 comment:

  1. "Linking"... when composing a post... highlight the word you want to link... once highlighted, click "link" at the top of the post... then paste in the link and click 'OK' :-) Voila!

    ReplyDelete